Welcome to the Clinical Resources pages of ClearStream Technologies Ltd. These pages are intended to assist you, the clinician, in finding out more detail about our product and their uses.
Clinical Reference Material
SFA Related Articles
Please access either the Case Studies section for further information or review the articles listed below.
- "First Experience with the ReeKross, A Robust Balloon Catheter for Severe Infrainguinal Arterial Occlusive Disease", Page 37 Abstract 7.6, http://www.radiologen.nl/files/File/MemoRad/2007/MemoRad%202007-3%20supplement.pdf
- Spinosa DJ, Leung DA, Harthun NL, Cage DL, Fritz Angle J, Hagspiel KD, Matsumoto AH. Simultaneous antegrade and retrograde access for subintimal recanalization of peripheral arterial occlusion. J Vasc Interv Radiol. (2003) ;14(11):1449-54.
- Thava VR, Stead RE, Smith RP. Subintimal recanalisation and stenting of a common iliac artery occlusion by a left axillary and an ipsilateral femoral retrograde approach using modified gooseneck grab aided by balloon dilatation of "dissection port". Clin Radiol. (2004) 59(6):527-30.
- Younan SK, Cohen DE. Direst Tibial Artery Access: A New Approach to Challenging CTOs. Endovascular Today (2006) March 89-93
- Tudor G, Bolia A. Subintimal Recanilisation of a Popliteal Occlusion Following a Perforation and Coil Embolisation. Eur. J. Vasc. Endovasc. Surg. (1999) 17, 363-365
- Joyce J. Successful CTO Recanalization. Endovascular Today (2006) March 72-77.
- Crane J., Cheshire N. Recent developments in vascular surgery. BMJ (2003):327:911-915
- Yilmaz S., Sindel T., Yegin A, Lüleci Subintimal Angioplasty of Long Superficial Femoral Artery Occlusions. J. Vasc. Interv. Radiol. (2003);14:997-1010
- G. J. Spaargaren1, M. J. Lee2, J. A. Reekers3, H. van Overhagen4, L. J. Schultze Kool1 and Y. L. Hoogeveen1, 5 Evaluation of a New Balloon Catheter for Difficult Calcified Lesions in Infrainguinal Arterial Disease: Outcome of a Multicenter Registry CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology (June 2008) the link is http://www.springerlink.com/content/100121/?p=fd6972ad1120422b95458a005da7b3e4&pi=0
CTO Related Articles
- Dimitris G. Sionis, Vassilis A. Tolis, Lambros K. Michalis, 1st IKA Hospital, Athens, Cardiology Department, University of Ioannina, Hellenic Journal of Cardiology: Chronic Total Coronary Occlusions: A Review of their Special Features and the Existing Techniques of Percutaneous Treatment
- S Aziz, D R Ramsdale, British Medical Journal: Chronic total occlusions - a stiff challenge requiring a major breakthrough: is there light at the end of the tunnel?
- Kazuaki Mitsudo, MD, Department of Cardiology, Kurashiki Central Hospital, Kurashiki, Japan. EuroInterv.2006;2:375-381 The how and why of....Chronic Total Occlusions Part One: How to treat CTOs
- Angela Hoye, MB ChB, PhD, MRCP Department of Cardiology, Castle Hill Hospital, Kingston-upon-hull, United Kingdom. EuroInterv.2006;2:382-388 The how and why of....Chronic Total Occlusions Part Two: Why we treat CTOs the way we do
PTA Related Articles
- Wolf GL, Wilson SE, Cross AP, Dupree RH, Stason WB. Surgery or Balloon angioplasty for peripheral vascular disease: a randomized clinical trial. Principal investigators and their Associates of Veterans Administration Cooperative Study Number 199. J Vasc Interv Radiol 1993; 4:639-648
- Criqui MH, Froneck A, Barrett-Connor E, Klauber MR, Gabriel S, Goodman D. The Prevalence of Peripheral Arterial Disease In A Defined Population. Circulation 1985, Mar; 71(3):510-5
- Weitz J, Byrne J, et al. Diagnosis And Treatment of Chronic Arterial Insufficiency Of The Lower Eztremities: A Critical Review. Circulation 1996; 94:3026-3049
- Michael J. Pentecost, MD, Chair; Michael H. Criqui, MD, MPH; Gerald Dorros, MD; Jerry Goldstone, MD; K. Wayne Johnston, MD; Eric C. Martin MD; Ernst J. Ring, MD; James B. Spies MD, Members. Guidelines for Peripheral Percutaneous Transluminal Angioplasty of the Abdominal Aorta and Lower Extremity Vessels. Circulation. 1994; 89:511-531
- GA Gardiner Jr, MF Meyerovitz, KR Stokes, ME Clouse, DP Harrington and MA Bettermann. Complications of Transluminal Angioplasty. Radiology 1986 159:201-208
- E Faglia, F Favales, A Quarantiello, P Calia, G Brambilla, A Rampoldi and A Morabito. Feasibility And Effectiveness Of Peripheral Percutaneous Transluminal Balloon Angioplasty In Diabetic Subjects With Foot Ulcers. Diabetes Care, 1996 Vol 19, Issue 11 1261-1264
- Greg Mishkel & Nilesh J. Goswami. Intervention in Peripheral Vascular Disease: A Practical Approach to Endovascular Therapy for Infrapopliteal Disease and the Treatment of Critical Leg Ischemia: Savage or Salvage Angioplasty? The Journal of Invasive Cardiology - ISSN: 1042-3931 - Volume 17 - Issue 1 - January 2005 - Pages: 45 - 51
- Faglia E, Dalla Paola L
For further information Contact ClearStream Technologies
T: +353 (0)53 92 37111